Ready2Nurse is a startup home health agency filled with potential! The founder is not only an experienced Stanford trained Family Nurse Practitioner but also has a mission to energize the traditional home health approach! Our care plan is designed to be disease specific and supports healthy aging to promote longevity and improve quality of life.
• Assist the Registered Nurse preparation, implementation and continuing evaluation of the patient care plan for patients ranging from neonatal to geriatric
• Assist with the rehabilitation of patients according to the medical care plan by encouraging the interests and special aptitudes of the patient and encouraging patients to help themselves using their own capabilities.
• Help teach the patient the appropriate self-care techniques.
• Observe, record and report to the appropriate person the general physical and mental condition of patients and signs and symptoms which may be indicative of changes in condition.
• Only advance LVNs with documented skill in performing these functions may: administer medications, hang hydrating fluid, flush peripheral lines, calculate and adjust flow rates, hang I.V.s with premixed medications, start peripheral I.V.s, inspect insertion sites, change dressings, and remove peripheral I.V. needles/catheters.
• Recognize and understand the effects of social and economic problems upon patients and provides for the emotional and physical comfort and safety of patients.
• Physical activities will include walking, sitting, stooping, and standing and minimal to maximum lifting of patients and the turning of patients.
• The position requires the ability to travel within a geographic area. If traveling by car, must possess a valid driver’s license and adequate car insurance.
• Hearing, eyesight and physical dexterity must be sufficient to perform a physical assessment of the patient’s condition and to perform patient care.
• Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
• Graduation from an accredited School of Practical Nursing or Vocational Nursing.
• Must be licensed in the State of California as a Licensed Vocational Nurse.
• At least two years of experience working as a Licensed Vocational Nurse.
• Must have 2 years of phlebotomy experience
• Must have a criminal background check.
• Must have current CPR certification.
Please do not apply, if you do not have any phlebotomy experience. Thank you.
• Be a part of a team making a meaningful, positive impact for others! We truly value and appreciate the effort and compassion our team members put forth to care for others
• Flexible shifts with availability for part-time positions currently and full-time positions in the near future
• Compensation ranges from $21.00 to $35.00 per hour.
• All full-time positions provide health, dental and vision benefits, 401k plan, and paid vacations after qualifying
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $21.00 to $35.00 /hour